EEC is a Canadian company focused on industrial motor control products. EEC’s assembly division produces custom and standardized starter panel assemblies proudly made here in Canada.
EEC is proudly owned and operated Canadian Company
Building off of EEC’s Competitive pricing and service unmatched in the industry. EEC introduced its starter and panel assemblies in 2007. As of 2019, EEC’s Assembly Division produced over 15,000 starters, starter panels, drive panels and other custom assemblies annually. EEC’s ability to produce most assembly types within 2-3 days provides quick delivery and service which is becoming more important in this changing industry.
EEC is a proud partnership with Invertek Drives. EEC is the exclusive representative for Invertek Drive products within Canada. Included in this collaboration are the harmonization between the Invertek product and EEC which provides an extended offering including: Enclosed Drive Assemblies, Drive Bypass Assemblies and Customized Drive Panel Assemblies (Made in Canada).
Inventory is maintained in Canada to meet & satisfy the needs of our clientele.
In most instances, same day shipping can be provided.
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Drive Bypass Panel & Drive Kit Assemblies
- Magnetic & Manual Combination Starters (Made in Canada)
- Custom Starter & Panel Assemblies (Made in Canada)
- Soft Starters & Soft Starter Assemblies (Made in Canada)
- IEC Contactors
- IEC Mini-Contactors
- Lighting Contactors
- Thermal & Electronic Overload Relays
- Motor Circuit Protectors
- Self-Protected Motor Circuit Protectors Starters – UL508 Type E
- Relay Contactors – Positive Guided
- Direct On-Line Starters
- Plug-in Relays & Accessories
- Control & Signaling Devices
- Mini-Circuit Breakers – UL1077 & UL489
- Molded Case Circuit Breakers – UL489
- Isolation Disconnect Switches – Open & Enclosed (UL508 Type)